For Groups larger than 10 contact us directly.
One-Day Service for Groups of 10 or fewer
Service will be during Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, and the shifts will last 3 hours.
- Food preparation in our Kitchen – Help us prepare the 500+ hot meals we serve daily.
- Pantry service – Pack bags and distribute groceries to our clients.
- Kids Closet – Help sort clothes and stock our free children’s clothing store.
Custom Team Building Activities
Days and times are flexible.
- Our project leaders will help to energize and connect your team. All proceeds will benefit Samaritan House directly. Examples could include events such as Bike Builds, Kit Making, Scavenger Hunts, Video Contests, Mural Painting. Contact us for more information.
Run a Donation Drive
- Samaritan House needs donations for our clients and families. Collect diapers, children’s clothing and shoes, toiletries, food and many more much needed items. It’s easy to set up and we can provide helpful instructions and collateral materials to assist you. Get more info