Samaritan House welcomes corporate group involvement. Due to the size of our organization the maximum number of volunteers we can accommodate on site is 20.
To start planning your Corporate Group Volunteering Apply Here.
One-Day Service for Groups of 10 or fewer
Service will be during Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, and the shifts will last 3 hours We may need to split you into smaller teams to cover the following areas .
- Food preparation in our Kitchen – Help us prepare the 600+ hot meals we serve daily.
- Pantry service – Pack bags and distribute groceries to our clients.
- Kids Closet – Help sort clothes and stock our free children’s clothing store.
Custom Team Building Activities
Days and times are flexible.
- You will need to provide a budget to cover the costs associated with these types of projects. All proceeds will benefit Samaritan House directly. Examples could include events such as Bike Builds, Kit Making, or Facilities Projects.
Run a Donation Drive
- Samaritan House needs donations for our clients and families. Collect diapers, children’s clothing and shoes, toiletries, food and many more much needed items. It’s easy to set up and we can provide helpful instructions and collateral materials to assist you. Get more info
For Groups between 10 and 25, please understand that it is more difficult to accommodate you because Samaritan House is physically quite small. The one time of year this is different is during our Holiday Program Events. To learn more about this, please get in touch.