Samaritan House supports more than 3,000 children, teens and family members who would otherwise miss out during this joyful season. We do this by providing food, new toys, new coats, new books and new gifts to our clients so they can participate in this wonderful time of year without risking financial security. We rely on our community members to help create the largest and most fun Holiday Program in San Mateo County.
You can help in a variety of different ways:
- Donate Cash that we can use to buy much needed items for the Holiday Program. Please select Holiday Program from the Select Cause drop down list.
- Run a drive for Thanksgiving Food so everyone can sit down to enjoy a hearty meal together. Learn More.
- Run a Children’s New Coat, New Toy or New Teen Gift Drive. Learn More.
- Run a Giving Tree style drive. Learn More.
- Become involved in our Family and Senior Sharing Program and support clients directly in December. Learn More.